1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Sony Beyhadh is going to off air in October

Discussion in 'TV Serials & Programs' started by Cute Riju, Aug 3, 2017.

1. Cute Riju

DTH Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +359 / -2
    DTH:
    Tata Sky
  2. Cute Riju

DTH Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +359 / -2
    DTH:
    Tata Sky
    Moderator, change the thread title.
    I can't repeat it again

3. IndianMascot

IndianMascot Global Moderator
    DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +25,730 / -0
    DTH:
    Tata Sky HD+
    What is the new title. Say that too. Don't be like chomu. We are nit so deep sheet involve in hindi serials that we will guess it ourselves loves.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Cute Riju

DTH Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +359 / -2
    DTH:
    Tata Sky
    Thread title should be like that....
    Beyhadh get a extension till October, new time slot Mon-Fri at 10pm from 28th August

5. Mr.Bhat

Verified Member

Ratings:
    +8,482 / -0
    DTH:
    Tatasky HD
    According to me Changing the title frequently is not a good habit ...these changes may effect the guests while searching..even a member may not able to find the by using certain keywords..

6. Cute Riju

DTH Forum Regular

Ratings:
    +359 / -2
    DTH:
    Tata Sky
    We never change the thread title frequently.
    At 1st Sony decide they will pull the plug of Beyhadh from 25th August & KRPKAB is still on with a new time slot at 10pm. Now they suddenly change their decision, recently they decide they will shut the shop of KRPKAB & Beyhadh will go on new time will be 10pm. It's not our decision boss to change the thread title again n again.
    We want to provide the real news, that's why this change. If we kept the old thread title, it will provide a wrong information to the people.

7. Mr.Bhat

Verified Member

Ratings:
    +8,482 / -0
    DTH:
    Tatasky HD
    Forums r not running according to sony or any other ops changes,updates its programings..
    Anyway i have just wrote what i think bcoz i am in these forums since a decade as theirs part in all aspects..just to inform u that i am a founder member of this forum..
    Have a nice stay..

8. bhaskarkilli

bhaskarkilli Administrator
    DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,435 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    Yes. You are correct sir. No need to change thread title every day but what are the updates coming regarding the thread we need to update here and changes also.

9. Mr.Bhat

Verified Member

Ratings:
    +8,482 / -0
    DTH:
    Tatasky HD
    I said about Title change only.. Yes the updates should be in this thread itself .. next day sony may decide to change the supposed time slot.. then that update also should be in this thread surely..

10. bhaskarkilli

bhaskarkilli Administrator
    DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,435 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    Yes.