1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTHForum Xclusive Hathway Hyderabad HD and SD channels list

Discussion in 'Hathway Digital Cable TV' started by bhaskarkilli, Oct 28, 2014.

1. bhaskarkilli

bhaskarkilli Administrator
    DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,550 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    what do you feel funny in my post??

• Like Like x 1
  2. ravinder

Frequent Flyer

Ratings:
    +30 / -0
    DTH:
    Dish Tv
    ChaiBisKutBhai, What do you mean by Deep Slumber ?

3. ravinder

Frequent Flyer

Ratings:
    +30 / -0
    DTH:
    Dish Tv
    bhaskarkilli bro you said nothing happening in Hathway Side these days.
    Very funny sentence because what are you expecting to Happen ?

Infact we Hyderabadis very Lucky Because HATHWAY still delivering maximum channels at the rate of Rs.200 Permonth Only.

Ofcourse some channels are alacarte converted but still we get maximum telugu news channels in Hathway and recently another News channel also got Launched No.1 channel is the name of it.

LCN No: 35 HATHWAY

4. bhaskarkilli

DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,550 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    I think In cable giving more SD channels comparing to hathway.

• Like Like x 1
  5. keshav

Verified Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    DTH:
    Hathway
    Hi
    I have been recently forced to used hathway tv. i have bought hd setup box. everything is perfect. I am loving it. But the worst part is i am not getting &tv, epic HD and peace of mind channel which is what we used to see before.

can any one help if this is going to come to the channel list or not. as i do have an option of returning it back to the LCO.

thanks
    Keshav

6. bhaskarkilli

DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,550 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    if you are choosing hathway HD in Hyderabad I must say wrong choice bro.Hathway is not in mood to add any new HD channels now.SD channels completely depends on our luck.There is no proper customer service,They wont listen to customers views.you have to stay with limited channels only.You would have seen here before you would have taken hathway HD connection.

7. keshav

Verified Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    DTH:
    Hathway
    its not about me choosing, we have moved into a big gated community and here all the internal cabling is done by hathway and we are forced to use this. no external or outside wiring is allowed.

coming to HD, I am ok not to have any more HD channels but what about &tv, epic and peace of mind channel. the customer service has told me that after 31st of december i will be able to see this.

is it right or wrong?

secondly, in this HD setup box, there is an option of USB drive but can we record onto external device as on other HD setup boxes.

8. keshav

Verified Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    DTH:
    Hathway

the complete list which you have shared, why I am not able to see these channels

9. bhaskarkilli

DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,550 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    got it.you may not see 100+ channels untill you have to fill up KYC form.ask to your cable operator about KYC form if he dont give go to the hathway HO and fill the form.you will get 100+ additional channels.Epic TV and @TV also there in the list.

10. bhaskarkilli

DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,550 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    I think USB is not working as of now.