1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

DTHForum Xclusive Hathway Hyderabad HD and SD channels list

Discussion in 'Hathway Digital Cable TV' started by bhaskarkilli, Oct 28, 2014.

1. keshav

Verified Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    DTH:
    Hathway
    one more question, would request to tell me what would be the cost of hathway HD setup box. as it says its just 2000 rs/- on the internet.
    and also there is no mention of HD channels on hyderabad on hathway website.

2. keshav

Verified Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    DTH:
    Hathway
    Hello, I wonder if HD channels get activated without submitting KYC form. there were lot of channels which were showing blocked(4) but that got activated.

3. bhaskarkilli

bhaskarkilli Administrator
    DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,552 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    Your LCO might be activated HD channels.There is no relation between HD channels activation and KYC form.If you have HD channels also you have to submit KYC forum if you want additional 100+ channels.

4. bhaskarkilli

DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,552 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    Hyderabad channels list is not available in hathway website or in any forum.it is exclusive in DFI only.Now I dont know about the cost of hathway because I am not using it.

5. bhaskarkilli

DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,552 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    Hyderabad channels list is not available in hathway website or in any forum.it is exclusive in DFI only.Now I dont know about the cost of hathway because I am not using it.

6. keshav

Verified Member

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    DTH:
    Hathway
    I have just called the LCO and the customer service they said, that Nizampet and Miyapur area is not under DAS. it would be after 31st of December. And as per the KYC its updated in their system

7. bhaskarkilli

DTH Forum India Staff

Ratings:
    +6,552 / -0
    DTH:
    TataSKy HD,ADTV
    Ok. means still analogue signal is there.After dec 31st only that area will become Digital.

8. ChaiBiskutBhai

ChaiBiskutBhai DFI Ambassador
    DFI Premium Member

Ratings:
    +357 / -0
    DTH:
    Hathway HD
    The Whats On app allows one to choose the LCO/MSO and lists out channels by LCN numbers also. Hathway Hyd list available.

• Informative Informative x 2
  9. justin216

Ratings:
    +0 / -0
    DTH:
    Hathway
    can someone please post the latest Hathway Hyderabad SD channels list...
    On my TV, channel no. 899 shows maa TV/zee telugu... but not the hathway promo channel...

10. ChaiBiskutBhai

ChaiBiskutBhai DFI Ambassador
    DFI Premium Member

Ratings:
    +357 / -0
    DTH:
    Hathway HD
    Although its a promo channel, Hathway keeps changing what it shows. Before Maa, it used to show Star Sports 2.