News Salman Khan: Pakistani actors are artists, not terrorists

Sanjeev

Core Member
Birthday Boy
But the artists of Pakistan are now saying harsh talks against India so its better they remain in Pakistan and work there

IndianMascot

Core Member
Just tell me guys what is the benefit of Pakistani Artists in India? Do they pay us taxes? Do they give employment to Indians? Do they serve anything nationally for our country.

So what's the use of keeping their here. I agree with Salman Khan that they have valid visa to stay here.

So I urge MEA through this platform to stop giving Visa to such fidayeen actors.

Posted using Entertainment Forum app

Sanjeev

Core Member
Birthday Boy
So its the responsibility of our govt to not allow visa to these people agar visa hi nahi milega to yaha koi aayega bhi nahi straight and simple let them work in their own country yaha aane ki jarurat nahi

D_Major

Administrator
EntMnt Staff
We should not blame Pakistani actors because even our Indian actors has nothing to do to support Indian Army, Police and condemned terrorism, but when comes to themselves then rats comes out from the holes. I am quite sure Mumbai Police too pays quite heavily to Bollywood actors to bring in their show for sure, Bollywood won't do anything for free.

IndianMascot

Core Member
Sab aisa hi hai bhai. People in our country specially celebs and businessman only think about money and popularity. Nationalism is lacking among everyone. This lesson should now be included in school syllabus special in IB schools.