Vodafone beats Airtel, Aircel and BSNL in 3G

Devesh

Core Member

Marketing teams of Operators claim different exceptional Data speeds and advertise the technology in a way far beyond the practical usage scenarios. Considering the Data growth/statistical figures and Data hunger smartphones, we at Telecom Talk have taken an initiative to check the Quality of 3G Data services provided by operators in real usage scenarios and we name it instant 3G check where speed tests are performed on smartphone with no background data/Sync active and at a location instantly. We have taken into account the situation of a normal user who access Data without any technical knowledge and all they know is they are using 3G Service provided by their respective operator.

Vodafone beats Airtel, Aircel and BSNL in 3G Benchmarking – Chennai

Vadirocks

Satellite Savvy
Finest Member
Vodafone 3G Is The Worst In Among These 3 In Tamilnadu, Personally Used And Fed Up With This, Presently Using Aircel & Airtel(Official Use),

1. Lack Of 3G Coverage
2. Speed Dancing Between 1.3Mbps To 1.7 (But Both The Others Gaves 3+ Mbps)
3. Airtel Upgraded 3G Network In Some Villages Too (My Aunty Home - In That Village That's The Only Tower Available)

IndianMascot

Core Member
:D and I am using Airtel and not happy with it. It simply don't work at any railway station during morning and evening.

Reason they haven't installed enough hardware to accomodate users.

Deep Patel

EntMnt Regular
EntMnt Regular
Vodafone is too good in entire Gujarat..but ya very costly also..in Vodafone 3G we get 700 - 850 kb/sec. Speed constant
Second comes idea

Devesh

Core Member
Vodafone is too good in entire Gujarat..but ya very costly also..in Vodafone 3G we get 700 - 850 kb/sec. Speed constant
Second comes idea
Ya in Gujarat i saw many people prefer vodafone, my brother lives there he also use vodafone, infact he use 3 phone and all with Vodafone sim.

Deep Patel

EntMnt Regular
EntMnt Regular
Ya in Gujarat i saw many people prefer vodafone, my brother lives there he also use vodafone, infact he use 3 phone and all with Vodafone sim.
Yes..when there comes speed and peace of mind use anywhere you go...people prefer Vodafone..very good service
Now a days Vodafone also giving 85 TT on 80 rs. Recharge and also gives some other benefit in every recharge we do...bigger the recharge bigger the offer ( this is exclusive only for gujarat)